Are you a needy Ghanaian Muslim student? Did you Acquire Grading 6-13 for Science and Grading 6-11 for different subjects (WASSCE/SSSCE)?
The Zakat and Sadaqa Trust Fund in Ghana is offering to give Tuition Fee Support to NEEDY Muslim Students under its Scholarships Scheme for the 2019/2020 scholastic year with the above qualification criteria
This scheme is also reserved for Muslim students who picked up admission to any Public Tertiary Institution in Ghana.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the Zakat and Sadaqa Trust Fund Scholarships Form downloadable online at www.ghanazakatfundonline.com
It would be ideal if you add the following to the finished application structure:
- One international ID size photograph of candidate.
- WASSCE/SSSCE result slip.
- Affirmation letter.
Due date for accommodation of finished forms is MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. In the accompanying workplaces:
- Zakat and Sadaqa Trust Fund of Ghana Head Office, B-Plaza Building Accra Newtown
- Zakat and Sadaqa Trust Fund of Ghana, Tamale Office, Kanawu Plaza, adjoining the Tamale Central Mosque
- Zakat and Sadaqa Trust Fund in Ghana, Takoradi Office, Sahara Building. Inverse NIB, close SSNIT, Market Circle.
- The Regional Islamic Education units, Offices
NOTES: Prospective Nursing or Medical Science understudies just as Females and Orphans from all districts are urged to apply.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE: 030393476/0542216231 Email: email@example.com
TAMALE OFFICE: 0372028980/0556331380 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKORADI OFFICE: 0312294124/0554476899 Email: email@example.com