- Startups in which woman or a group of women hold a minimum 51% shareholding.
- The startup should solve a critical national/social problem in an innovative, transformational way with the help of Technology that seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- Startups working in the areas of Science & Technology will be preferred.
- The mission and practices of the Startup should focus on quantifiable return by using technology.
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate.
- Individual and team participation is allowed.
WOMENPreneur Incubation Program for Women Led StartUps
Are you a Female entrepreneur in search of funding for your Innovative Startup? WOMENPreneur is an 11 months Incubation Program which aims to nurture innovative and scalable solutions like yours
WOMENPreneur is an 11 months Incubation Program for aspiring Women Entrepreneurs of all stages from Idea to Market Validation to Revenue to Growth.
The program aims to nurture innovative and scalable solutions which have the capacity to solve pressing issues making them sustainable and investable.
Over the last 2 years 23 startups under 2 Cohorts have benefitted from WOMENPreneur Incubation Program. The cohort had a good mix of startups from sectors such as MedTech, EdTech, AgriTech, eCommerce, BioTech, Textile and Housing. These startups come from all parts of the country and are part of a unique & highly customized ‘Hybrid’ Incubation Program especially designed keeping in mind the challenges of women entrepreneurs.
The startups of the 3rd Edition of WOMENPreneur would have access to Customized support, Development of MVP, Designing marketing strategies, Commercialization, Business Development Support, Prospective scale-up plans, Intense mentoring from a large pool of Industry Experts and Funding support.
44 total views, 1 today