Apply for financial support, mentorship and access to WFP operations, partners & technical experts
- Your start-up must be incorporated at the time of application. It can be for profit or not for profit.
- Your innovation must at least be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof of concept is preferred.
- Your proposal must show how working with WFP will serve your long-term strategy.
- Your team must have evidence of Country Office support and management buy-in.
- Everybody working at WFP is encouraged to apply, regardless of your contract type or function.
- We accept project applications from WFP employees who are collaborating with NGOs, government or private sector.
Applications submitted to the WFP Innovation Accelerator are assessed according to a standard set of criteria, and are reviewed by both WFP and external experts. Please note that we prioritize projects that are designed alongside our core users—vulnerable communities—and piloted at an early stage to ensure impact and maximize cost effectiveness. We are looking for innovations that meet the following expectations: