The University of Education, Winneba seeks Highly qualified Ghanaian to apply for the Vice- Chancellor’s Scholarship at the University of Education, Winneba in Ghana.
The award is meant for needy students who want to commence their undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
- University or Organization: University of Education, Winneba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- For applying to this bursary, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Education, Winneba. After enrolling, seekers can download and submit the award application form to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL.
- You are advised to attach a personal statement with no more than 500 words explain the reason why you apply for this studentship, your future plans, and financial challenges.
- For enrolling in an undergraduate course, you need to have all your certificates of high school studies and academic excellence.
- Students are required to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program.
Deadline: September 16th, 2019