Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
Total Family Health Organization (TFHO), a Ghanaian non-for-profit social marketing organization. We specialize in educating and generating demand for affordable Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene programs. Our focus regions of operation are all the Northern, Volta and Oti Regions of Ghana.
We focus on the last mile distribution of commodities to low-income communities across the country.
Our targets and indicators are research based with relevant programmatic themes that help us deliver impact to our stakeholders.
TFHO is seeking pre-qualification of interested, reputable and qualified companies that met the below requirement to engagement their services. Area of focus includes:
|AGENCY TYPE||PURPOSE||ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT|
|Manage Creatives, Social Media, Web, Etc.||The Digital Marketing Agency will assist in the fashioning out the entire digital media strategy, develop concepts and creatives that can be applied in various publicity context.|
|ATL Agency||Organize our Vulnerable communities for education||The basic Technical Requirement are as follows; Experience in Idea Generation and Concept development|
The Agency should have at least worked with 5 different organizations processivity in the last 8 years.
|BTL (News Reporting & Publicity, Community Activation, Branding Agencies)||To cover TFHO community activities and all other programmes||The BTL agency require experience in Branding, Events Planning and Managing, Regional Based Community Activations/Storming experience. Provide photography and videography services at all TFHO projects.|
Firms are required to attach the following documents to their application:
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- Evidence of company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation, VAT Certificate, Certificate to Commence Business, Company Tax Identification Number).
- Evidence of payment of tax (Tax Clearance Certificate).
- Evidence of payment of SSNIT Contribution (SSNIT clearance certificate).
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past (Including copies of job orders or Contract Agreement).
- Recommendation Letter from three reputable and notable organization attesting to satisfactory performance in similar supply jobs.
- Interested and reliable agencies should submit detailed to the front desk of Total Family Health Organization (TFHO), at No 20 Dworwulu Crescent OR to email@example.com with subject “Invitation for pre-qualifications”
- TFHO reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Proposals without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection. The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by the TFHO Procurement Policy and Procedures
- All questions and correspondence should be directed to Andrew Quaye in writing at the below address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0302-766990 between the hours of 08:00am to 4:00pm during the invitation pre-qualification period.
- Closing date for submission of documents is two weeks after publication.