Official Title: Below The Line (BTL) Agency/Event Organiser
TFHO is a local Social Marketing Organisation that promotes healthier lives by providing quality health commodities.
TFHO currently focuses on socially marketed family planning commodities, Water Sanitation and Hygiene commodities, as well Maternal and Child Health commodities.
As part of activities to launch TFHO, the organization has a lineup of activities to roll out and would require the support of a Below the line (BTL) agency/event organiser.
The purpose is to engage a BTL agency or an event organizer to provide planning, logistical, coordination and event management support for the launch of Total Family Health Organization which is scheduled for 4th April 2019.
- Date: 4th April 2019
- Location: Kotobabi Wembley Park
- Number of Guest:400
Responsibilities:Liaise with the TFHO Launch Committee and advice on the supply of all launch logistics.
- Liaise with venue management and/or provide counsel related to parking, washrooms, and other relevant and required services.
- Provide continuous on-site supervision for the duration of the launch to manage logistics related to exhibition space; parking, session staging; audiovisual needs; catering; and directional signage.
- Support committee to maintain an accurate RSVP and seating of invited guests.
- Set up of launch venue/grounds with TFHO branding materials.
- Weekly updates on the progress status to the Launch Committee and keep all relevant parties informed on issues and challenges faced for further decision making.
- Ability to deliver launch project according to schedule.
- Coach mentor, motivate and supervise Launch Committee members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Track record of successful campaign and executions.
Required Skills or Experience
- The BTL agency/event organizer should bring a creative and strategic lens to the coordination, planning, and management of the TFHO Launch as a partner throughout the pre-, during, and post launch activities.
- The agency should be available to participate in regularly scheduled planning meetings held by the TFHO Launch Committee to offer innovative and interactive event coordination
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of TFHO’s objectives and requirements for the launch.
- Ability to generate original ideas for a state-of-the-art launch.
Criteria for Selection:
The BTL Agency shall be evaluated on the below Criteria:
- Submit a detailed Company profile, that catalogues company’s track record.
- Submit copies of valid business registration certificates of Company/Agency.
- Client reference detail- Submit at least three (3) client reference details (names and contact numbers of references)
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past (Including copies of job orders or contracts)
How To Apply
- RFP RELATED QUESTIONS
Please submit questions relating to this RFP by email to Andrew Quaye at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0556592619 no later than, 5:00pm on February 15,2019. Answers to questions will be shared on February 18,2019. OR by calling.
- PROPOSAL DEADLINES AND MODE OF DELIVERY
Proposals must be in electronic form (PDF) and received on or before 5:00 p.m. February 22, 2019.Please email your proposal to: Andrew Quaye on email@example.com with subject title – RFP BTL Agency/Event Planner
- Shortlisted Agencies would receive detailed TOR to enable them submit thier financial proposals.