SHS Scholarship Opportunities in Ghana
Our Lady of Grace Senior High School is awarding scholarships and bursaries for registered students of OLAG.
The award is available for those brilliant but needy students from Ghana who are facing financial crises in their studies.
Our Lady of Grace Senior High School is a private Catholic High School which offers a stimulating course structure, curriculum, uniquely caring to include/ produce High academic achievement, Faith formation. It creates an enabling environment for a balanced educational experience.
Why at the Our Lady of Grace Senior High School? The school provides students with effective teaching and learning and life-transforming experience.
It helps students in their computer and science practical and training programs that effectively prepare students for life-long leadership and followership
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Our Lady of Grace Senior High School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Eligible course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have demonstrated financial need and apply for their chosen course at the school in session 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this opportunity, seekers are required to be registered at the Our Lady of Grace Senior High School. For taking admission, seekers can submit an online application form OR download an offline application form and send it to the P.O. box MG 107 bankers: mamponteng, Ashanti or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org After being admitted, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for a CV, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirements: Seekers may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide educational funds for your studies.