Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives.
As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
|Facilities should not be limited:
Required Skills or Experience
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
|Validity of Quotation- 5 pts||Minimum 45 days|
|Payment Terms- 5 pts||Kindly indicate your payment terms (Term of rent is for two years but payable yearly|
|Location- 10 pts||As per proposed location above|
|Reasonable Price-10pts||Indicate total price, with separate line for VAT and other taxes|
|Business Registration- 5 pts||Submit copy of valid business registration certificates (Certificate to Commence Business, Business Registration)|
|Company Profile- 5pts||Please provide a profile of your Company- a pager|
|References 10 pts||Submit three clients references (Name of Company, Contact Person and contact number|
How To Apply
- The Vendor/Estate Owners shall have a fully operational and servicing office located in Ghana and be immediately accessible to TFHO staff through telephone and/or email for any services after sales.
- For any clarification call Andrew on 0556592619 or 0302-766990
- Deadline to receive quotes: August 9,2019.
- Quotations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title RFQ- Renting of office space
- Prospective vendors will not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in connection with the preparation and submission of quotation.
- NB: Quotations should be addressed to: USAID/SIFPO2
- Note that TFHO is implementing in Ghana projects funded by USAID and is VAT/NHIL exempted.