INVITATION FOR PROPOSALS, CONSULTANT/CONSULTANCY TO HELP DEVELOP COUNTRY STRATEGY
Plan International Ghana seeks to develop a new 3-year Country Strategy (CS) for the period July 2019-June 2022. The CS will be based on learning and recommendations from the implementation of the current CSP, while taking into consideration the changes in the national, regional and international contexts in relation to the situation of child rights and gender equality especially for girls. The new CS will fully align to the new global theory of change and strategy, with emphasis on Gender Inclusion, and advocacy/influencing
In this regard, Plan International Ghana seeks proposals from suitably qualified individual consultants / consulting firms with the relevant expertise and experience to help develop a new Country Strategy (CS) which is primarily intended to set strategic direction for Plan International Ghana to make the greatest contribution toward the realization of children/youth’s rights and equality for girls. This will help us to better align with our purpose and theory of change.
Required Skills or Experience
The firm lead or individual should have:
- At least a Master’s degree in Development Studies, Social sciences; NGO or related field;
- Proven experience in rights-based programming, gender transformative analyses, strategic organizational, social and policy development;
- High-level experience in leading the development of Theory of Change in line with the findings of the situation analysis.
- Extensive experiences in NGO strategic plan development and its processes related to child safeguarding/protection, child development, education, health, livelihood, WASH etc.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in situation analysis involving child participation
- High-level experience of facilitating an Organizational Country Strategic Plan development in Ghana especially for the INGO sector will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience of submitting high-quality technical reports and presentations from desk and field research processes.
- A thorough understanding of the development sectors, including laws, policies and trends within Ghana and in the international context.
- Good knowledge of Child situation in Ghana and Africa
- Excellent written and spoken English.
How To Apply
Prospective consultants should submit technical proposals with CVs of team members and certificate copies and budget in local currency
How to apply
- Interested consultants may pick copies of the TOR from 8.00am – 4.30pm each day from 16th to 22nd May 2019 at Plan International Ghana Country Office – at No. 10 Yiyiwa Street, Abelenkpe, adjacent to Sonitra Headquarters and along the Lincoln Community School, Accra or request for a soft copy of TOR by applying to the following address; Adams.email@example.com between the hours of 8.00am – 4.30pm within the specified period.
- Closing date for receipt of proposals is 22nd May 2019 at 4.30 pm GMT.