We are currently accepting applications. Apply before 5 September 2019.
The theme for this year’s call for proposals is Testing the viability of innovative climate solutions. The application guidelines are available here.
Want to hear more?
Where can projects be implemented?
NCF can finance projects in the following 21 countries:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Honduras and Nicaragua
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligible applicants must be registered legal entities, such as:
- For-profit companies and organisations;
- Non-profit organisations and social entreprises;
- Civil society organisations (CSOs); and
- Research institutes and universities.
Projects should be implemented through partnerships between Nordic and local partners in an eligible NCF country. In addition, the project partnership may entail other partners.
All project partners shall have a meaningful role in the implementation of the project.