Are you a brilliant first year or continuing student pursuing first degree education in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana requiring financial assistance? Apply for the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships.
Eligibility: For the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships, Candidate:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be hard-working with excellent academic results.
- The scholarships are open to both senor high school graduates and continuing students in public universities. SHS students are required to have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively to quality. Three of the six subjects should be core subjects – English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and the other three must be in applicant’s respective electives,” the statement said.
- Continuing students’ applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering.
- Women, and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards: 100
Value of Award: Beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of the country, and the scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation and a stipend for books and other relevant reading materials
How to Apply: Refer to the Eligibility criteria above and fill the blank spaces provided in the Application Form and present to MTN Ghana Foundation through any of MTN’s regional offices or apply online via (scholarship.mtn.com.gh)