Lincoln Community School Scholarship Programme
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme is recognized by universities around the world as ensuring a high standard of university preparatory education for students. In the words of the IB “Students graduating with the IB diploma are able to study at universities all around the world, often with advanced credit.
Students report that their involvement with the IB has given them the tools need to succeed at college, In particular, students comment on their sense of preparedness, self-confidence, research skills, and their ability to manage their time. Even more important, they have developed a sense of the world around them and their responsibility to it.
- Ghanaian students with an international world-class education for two years in grade 11 and grade 12, equivalent to SS2 and SS3.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and are able to study at universities all around the world, often with advanced credit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to submit via the online application form hosted by open Apply which is integrated on their website.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit Reports cards from the previous three years, Official Transcripts, Birth Certificate and/or Passport page of student, Current passport size picture of the student with a plain background, Standardized test scores or two recommendation forms from the student’s Math & English Teachers
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefits: The applicants will receive a study fund at the school.