Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany.
This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Currently our scholars come from 55 countries of the world. Their subjects are various: law, sciences, music as well as medicine, just to name a few.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation, inspired by Christian democratic values, committed to fostering democracy and the rule of law, to implementing social and market-economic structures and to promoting human rights in Europe and worldwide. In line with these principles, our Foundation awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
After finishing their studies in Germany, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung expects its former scholars to contribute actively to the development of their home country’s relations with the Federal Republic of Germany
Who is this Scholarship For
- have a university degree, as we do not provide support for bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- be no older that 30 when applying,
- have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
- Students in Medicine or Pharmacy can only apply after having completed their intermediate exam in Germany or when having achieved a comparable stage of their studies.
- Human or dental medicine specialist training or post graduate research stays in Germany cannot be supported.
- Persons having already achieved a doctorate are not eligible for a scholarship.
Access more articles like this here