Full TimeTools Sales and Support Representative for Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Tools Sales and Support Representative – TSSR
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology currently seeks the services of Tools Sales and Support Representative – TSSR in Pakyi-Kumasi, Ghana
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The TSSR is responsible for the Sales and technical support of Sandvik Rock Tools offering to the Mining and Rock Technology customer base in West Africa.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Optimise Sales and Profitability of Rock Tools
- Training and coaching of relevant internal and customer personnel on Rock Tools.
- Work closely with Service and Training personnel to optimise knowledge across departments including Logistics to ensure effective forecasting of Rock Tools.
- Customer site visit on regular basis with written reports.
- To facilitate customers selection and ordering of Rock Tools.
- To facilitate customer warranty claims and process.
- To conduct trials and testing of new products at customer sites.
- Liaise with factories to stay abreast of product development, as well as knowledge transfer back to the factories of market requirements and trends, and marketing teams as well as aftermarket teams to optimise sales opportunities.
- Effective coaching and training of dealer personnel responsible for growing the Sandvik offering in West Africa.
- Develop customer relationship to ensure customers have positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Adhere to all SMRT Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ Policies.
- Degree Qualified Mining Engineer or a Rich Trade Background in Mechanical discipline or a rich Mining Operational background with minimum (5) years’ experience in Mining.
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience in the field of Rock Tools and Surface/Underground Mining.
- Experience/Knowledge of Mining drilling equipment and Rock Tools is required.
- Excellent Sales, Communication and Presentation skills required.
- Appreciable level of Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Possession of a Valid Ghanaian Drivers’ license, preferably Class B
- French language skills will be an advantage.
Rock Tools Manager Ghana – Rock Tools
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Tools Sales and Support Representative position on or before 12th June 2020 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0019159.
Please contact email@example.com for any clarifications on this position
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.