Tablet Compression Machine Operator for Eskay Therapeutics Ltd
Tablet Compression Machine Operator Job Description
- Routine and non-routine maintenance on the compression machine. Complete records, logbooks or other required documentation for cleaning and service in an accurate and timely manner. Maintain equipment manuals in an orderly manner
- Perform equipment cleanings prior to and/or after use. Assemble/disassemble equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures, and assure that tooling used meets specifications as described in the master records
- Inspect assembled machines and generate initial product samples to assure that all specifications are met
- Periodic inspections of equipment and components to determine the level of conformance
- Perform all duties in accordance with applicable S.O.P.s, CGMPs, and master instructions in order to consistently produce quality products.
- Assist the team in other areas as directed
Tablet Compression Machine Operator Preferred Experience:
- Prior manufacturing and/or production experience.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Interested and Qualified person’s should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 total views, 1 today