Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure For technical support or questions about Casantey’s recruiting process, please send an email to email@example.com.
Systems Administration Engineer who would be a key contributor to supporting our program platform environment operation and design;
This role would be supporting in a Linux and Windows environment and would include hands-on experience in COTS implementation, Systems Administration, Network systems configuration, Systems Security implementation, and configuration of private cloud environments using tools such as VMware and or Amazon Web Services accordingly.
What You?ll Do:
Under general supervision, support the computing and communication environment, including desktops, laptops, servers, network infrastructure, wireless, voice, and data communication systems. Provide field technical support to end users and operational systems.
· Set up, deliver, and install personal computers, telephones, network, and peripheral equipment using established and defined procedures and processes
· Configure, install, troubleshoot, and monitor communications devices, including switches, hubs, wireless devices, MESH networking components, voice systems, RF systems, and other networking infrastructure (both copper and fiber optic)
· Assist in the management of Servers and process control infrastructure, including site virtual/physical Servers and storage devices
· Assist in the execution of projects
· Actively participate in Safety and Environmental programs, ensure MIS policy compliance and site operational goals
· Perform other duties as required
· Ability to work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts and both scheduled and unscheduled overtime as business dictates
· Bachelor?s Degree or High School diploma
· Four (4) years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair AND one (1) Technical Certification in a discipline relevant to the role that the applicant will be filling, OR
· Six (6) years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair
This role is also eligible to earn performance-based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long-term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non-discretionary depending on the plan.
Casantey offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, educational, financial, and other benefits that support your total well-being. Eligibility varies based on onsite full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.