Full Time Sales Executive
To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively being responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the assigned territory
- Identifying business growth/ promotion platforms around the markets and liasing with the respective internal stake holders to enhance opportunities for tapping on such opportunities
- Assess opportunities and drive new product introduction offering to meet customer requirements and achieve revenue targets
- Develop markets for new and existing products to attain revenue targets
- Analyse growth drivers in the respective markets and align the business to enter those opportunities around such areas as projects versus RTM to achieve revenue targets.
- Engage key stakeholders within the regions around new business development so as to position the business towards tapping on the stake holders for business development
- To analyse current business and RTM to highlight gaps and recommend avenues for improvement to maintain/ grow current business – customers, product categories
- To manage key accounts relationships to enhance the retention thereof
- To work with internal stakeholders to align towards servicing the key accounts to enhance customer service and customer retention
- To explore business development opportunities with key accounts and execute for attainment of revenue targets
- Accountable to own area customer relationships and said revenue
- to maximise market advantage, through a strong focus on distributors, end user requirements, customer’s sales teams and customer relationship management, to maximise market advantage
- own trade spend within the sale territory
- Responsibility for achievement of debt management within area of responsibility
- To work across the supply chain, internal and external, engaging customers to promote and demonstrate system value.
- Building sustainable relationships to maximise market advantage, through a strong focus on merchants, end user requirements, customer’s sales teams and customer relationship management, to maximise market advantage.
- Ability to articulate how our offer stands out, offer technical expertise and advice on the advantages of our comprehensive product range, communicating the value proposition to the customer.
- Responsible for training of customer base (with focus on customer sales force) on existing products, new products and value add propositions (for example: product handling and stock rotation)
- Merchandising as and when required to ensure complete product offering understandable to end user.
- Achievement of local demand forecast
- Successful management of call reports.
- Working with other team members to develop technical skills.
- Adherence to strict ethical codes of conduct and maintenance of confidentiality at all times
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for enhanced product offerings, uncovering and understanding these through application of trained techniques, supply chain knowledge, commercial awareness and in depth knowledge of customers’ businesses.
- Achievement of sales target.
- Adherence to Company reporting procedure/commercial admin systems, offering appropriate feedback and information.
- Degree, Diploma or relevant industry qualification in construction/building discipliness
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role, achieving sales targets
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in Africa including Ghana
- Previous experience in the construction industry would be an advantage
- Language proficiency in English, French will be an added advantage
- Driver licence
- Willing to travel daily (locally and internationally)
- Commercial awareness – ability to identify opportunities and action
- Operating in business to business environment
- Broader understanding of economic drivers preferred
- Success at selling new concepts and products
- Ownership of and engagement with continuous self development
- Proven technical competence – understanding of technical concepts and ability to translate for commercial benefit
- Thorough knowledge of business process (forecasting, sales reports, presentation skills, supply chain)
- Experience in market research (market trends, competition) for the annual budget process
- Previous experience in working in accordance with Sales Policies, procedure and internal control measures.
- Experience in Key Accounts, Distribution and Project sales
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Assertive, well spoken with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure, dealing effectively with high stress situations.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving logic.
- Computer literacy (SAP, CRM, Ms-Office)
GET MORE INTERVIEWS WITH SOBIAONLINE. CHOOSE FROM THE PACKAGES BELOW
How to ApplyCLICK ME TO APPLY
26 total views, 1 today