Full Time Urgent Recruitment: Sales Consultant and Parts Sales Executives
Our client is a reputable leading automobile company based in Accra and is seeking to recruit Sales Consultant and Parts Sales Executives with automobile industry experience. Please take note that we will accept applications from only candidates who have the industry experience. Deadlines for Applications is today! Please read further the detail job descriptions for the two positions below:
• Providing excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and request, asking questions to ensure understanding of needs and supplying parts in a timely manner.
• Utilizing several parts catalogs and website simultaneously to find details, price and availability of parts.
• Processing customers’ orders and recommending additional related and repair items.
• Occasional daily inventory of parts to local wholesale clients.
• Processing daily inventory, receiving, stocking and shipping.
• Maintaining clean and professional appearance of service counter, work area and parts departments.
• Maintaining proper inventory levels to ensure needed parts are on hand.
• Maintaining perpetual inventory counts periodically.
• Maintaining detailed records of all parts inquires
• Maintaining the special order parts inventory in a clean and orderly manner.
• Maintaining the warranty return parts inventory in a clean and organized manner.
• Applying retailing techniques to sell and display parts and accessories.
• Understanding basic automobile component and systems is required.
• Previous parts advisor or automobile industry experience preferred.
• 4 years Automobile dealership experience is a plus
• A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Working knowledge of computers
• HND in any discipline How to Apply for The Job
PARTS SALES EXECUTIVES
Our client is a leading automobile company based in Accra and is seeking to recruit 2 Parts Sales Executives. Parts Sales Executives are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company’s overall sales strategy.
Setting up a strategy for finding new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users. Responsible for supervising, motivating sales people, promoting and encouraging strategies to sell cars and other vehicle parts.
- Compile regular reports for dealership management to review
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas.
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Provide service technicians with parts
- Use dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently
- Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
- Degree, HND or its equivalent
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Strong proficiency in the English language
- High proficiency in MS office Suite
- Strong ability to master product knowledge.
- Experience in automobile sales a PLUS!!!
HOW TO APPLY.
You are advised to apply for only one of these positions. To apply for any of these two positions above: Kindly forward your application letter and CV to; email@example.com
Deadline: Wednesday 23rd June, 2020
NB: Only shortlisted applicants who have the industry experience would be contacted for interview Kindly indicate the job title as the subject of your mail
20 total views, 1 today