Full TimeHealth and Safety Manager for Goldline Mining Ghana Limited.
Health and Safety Manager
Applicants are to submit their applications to fill in the following position as Health and Safety Manager for Goldline Mining Ghana Limited.
- Ensure the provision of clear consistent, relevant and timely health, safety and welfare advice, guidance and operational support to the company’s on all health & safety manners
- Undertake audits and workplace inspections of operations to proactively identify where health & safety management practices can be improved and to provide written guidance, where necessary, to assist the company in implementing solutions to enhance its health & safety performance
- Carry out investigations and report on accidents/incidences and dangerous occurrences as necessary
- Respond to safety concerns from employees, safety representatives, and members of the public, relating to the activities of the company or its contractors/sub-contractors
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Manager and other enforcement agencies on all matters pertaining to health & safety at the company
- Develop and deliver/facilitate training/toolbox talks, on health safety and welfare, matters including, but not limited to, risk assessments, induction, manual handling, abrasive wheels, working at heights, stress, fire etc.
- Ensure that appropriate training records are maintained
- Ensure that all contractors/sub-contractors of the company have in place appropriate Health & Safety Plans and to maintain a register of these Plans
- Advise on the suitability of safety appliances, protective clothing and the safe use of plant and equipment including liaising with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Liaise with the Risk and Insurance Manager on matters connected with Public/Employee liability claims
- Work with all Managers to ensure that all properties of the company are safe and fit for purpose
- Participate in tender evaluation and contractor selection processes in relation to Health & Safety as required, providing on-going advice on the competency of contractors/sub-contractors to undertake works
- Ensure strict adherence of company’s H, S &W and absolute rules at all times
- Report and document any incident or accident occurred
- Follow safety and hazardous instructions before start of work
- Ensure a clean Environment
- Ensure presence of Electrical safety equipment on site e.g. Fire buckets, Fire Extinguishers, etc.
- Liaise with all departments and Other duties may be assigned
Qualification Required and Experience:
Minimum of Degree in Occupational Health & Safety with minimum of 10 years post qualification experience or Diploma in Occupational Health and safety with fifteen (15) years post qualification experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their cover letters and curriculum vitae to:
57 Lapaz Main Road, Flat Top, Emmaland Mineral Center, Adjacent Consolidated Bank Ghana.
OPERATIONAL SITE(ASHANTI REGION)
Manso Wahaso-Aponapon, Amansie-South District
The Human Resource Manager
Goldline Mining Ghana Limited
P. O. Box MS 114,
Achimota – Accra
Deadline For Submitting Applications
All applications must reach the Company’s Office not later than May 31, 2020.