Full Time Route-to-Market Manager for Ghana HR Solutions
Our client, an international manufacturing company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive Route-To-Market Manager to support with their operations.
The successful candidate’s core duty is to support the team to execute the route to market ambition for West African Countries (WAC), beat the plan, beat the competition, capture/measure the identified route to market opportunities in delivering excellent business performance in terms of net sales value, trading profit, cash flow, distribution, visibility and share in the market.
Selected candidate will work within a business that operates within a multi-cultural, channel, outlet and multi-currency environment and will have to operate in a context that requires a deep understanding of the complexities associated with this environment.
- Account for great relationships with the commercial teams, key customers and the distributors’ staff.
- Create great relationships with finance & marketing teams.
- Act as an outstanding ambassador for the company.
- Support the execution of the WAC route to market strategy.
- Support the execution of distributor assessments against RTM standards.
- Help in distributor screening and recruitment.
- Oversee distributor capability development & monitor execution.
- Participate in the recruitment and development of third-party sales force – making sure the team is equipped with the right tools and capability to deliver up to set standards.
- Oversee commercial execution agenda, making sure the sales team is consistently meeting the set execution standards: Coverage / Strike Rate / Distribution / Visibility etc..
- Own the commercial dashboards, analyzes and maintain on a frequent basis the company’s commercial metrics to ensure all opportunities and risks are visible to senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the brilliant execution of the route to market guidelines and the set performance criteria.
- Report against outlet standards and sales force effectiveness metrics.
- Support the sales team on the development and monitoring of Joint Business Plans.
- Support the sales team on the definition of the compensation scheme.
- Maximize universe coverage by owning routing re-engineering, optimizing working hours and frequencies of visit.
- Lead availability and distribution improvement agenda and manage the tracking of market progress.
- Lead visibility standards, making sure it is in sync with consumer occasions of consumption and channel dynamics.
- Lead the efficiency agenda through the deployment of the right automation platforms.
- Ensure the connectivity of all elements of RTM and monitor them effectively through a unique system platform.
- Participate in periodical capability assessments to capture capability gaps against standard.
- Support the commercial team in fulfilling their capability development plans.
- Support in the identification, development and implementation of new ways to reach consumers in a fast-changing environment.
- Help execute the yearly training calendar.
- Inspire the commercial team to embrace a culture of coaching & feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in Operations and Consulting, Different markets (WAC) leadership, projects, and stakeholder engagement.
- 5+ years in sales support environment /account management is a plus.
- High competency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Comfortable with numbers & extensive data analysis/reporting.
- Strong problem solving/ analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, planning and organisation.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment under strict timelines.
- Ability to challenge conventional thinking and propose creative solutions.
- Naturally inquisitive, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Good team player with good follow up skills.
- English is required, French is a plus.
How to ApplyTo apply please send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
36 total views, 1 today