Full Time Project Manager – Liberia & Burkina Faso
Epiroc Group has a strategic long-term ambition to grow in the region and we are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and highly qualified Project Manager for our Key Account in Liberia and Burkina Faso.
This Project Manager positon has key role in building of a strong business proposition for our Key Account in the region and will be responsible for growing sales and customer value through coordination of activities for the Key Account operations in Liberia and Burkina Faso.
Your mission is to establish regular contact with the key customer account, build and develop a sustainable mutually beneficial relationship, establishing of an aftermarket presence and aftermarket business development, supervision and coordination of all training activities linked with the delivery of new equipment.
You will work in close cooperation with Business Line Managers (BLM’s) in the development and deployment of a strong business proposition that secures a high and sustainable market share and customer satisfaction.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Issue technical and commercial proposals in close cooperation with respective BLM.
- Ensure that all activities related to commissioning and start-up are planned and executed as per agreed plan and in line with the commercial agreement.
- Evaluate and implement a sufficient supply chain to all work sites.
- Evaluation of establishing a branch office/warehouse in Liberia together with our supply chain management.
- Key account management and development.
- Maximizing Epiroc customer share through close cooperation with Epiroc Turkey and Epiroc West Africa.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Ensure correct forecast per warehouse is established.
- Ensure ordering of correct products for weekly stock replenishing.
- Follow up on new enquiries, orders, deliveries, and back orders.
- Perform other duties or projects that may be required from time to time in developing the general interests of the company
- Reports to the Regional General Manager
Knowledge and Experience
- Technical or Commercial degree or equivalent through experience.
- Five (5+) years of experience in a similar position, Good Product Knowledge an added advantage, excellent customer relations, Technical Know-how, Commercial Knowledge, Leadership skills.
- Written and verbal knowledge of Turkish and English
- Ability and drive to achieve set targets/goals.
- Knowledge of correct applications of products.
- Business negotiation and added value skills.
- Self-motivator with a high level of responsibility and loyalty.
- Able to work without supervision and be a team player.
- Good communication skills and customer focused and be presentable on all levels.
Project Duration and Location
- Initially this will be an 18 months duration with possibility of extension.
- The role will initially be based in Liberia.
One of our core strategies is diversity; we are therefore very keep to receive a good diverse mix of applicants. Last day to apply is 3rd August 2020.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
How to ApplyCLICK ME TO APPLY
55 total views, 1 today