Full TimeParts Sales Executives (X2)
Parts Sales Executive
Our client is a leading automobile company based in Accra and is seeking to recruit 2 Parts Sales Executives. Parts Sales Executives are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company’s overall sales strategy.
Setting up a strategy for finding new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users. Responsible for supervising, motivating sales people, promoting and encouraging strategies to sell cars and other vehicle parts.
- Compile regular reports for dealership management to review
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas.
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Provide service technicians with parts
- Use dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently
- Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
- Degree, HND or its equivalent
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Strong proficiency in the English language
- High proficiency in MS office Suite
- Strong ability to master product knowledge.
- Experience in automobile sales a PLUS!!!
How to Apply for The Job
Interested candidates should submit their cvs to: – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday 24th June, 2020
NB: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for interview Kindly indicate the job title as the subject of your mail
Job Requirements/Educational Qualification
- Knowledge of ADP light speed parts operating system preferred but not required
- 4 years working experience in same capacity
- Ability to speak effectively
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV