Full TimeMarketing Manager for Select Radio
Promotion and Marketing Manager may be involved in a wide range of activities in order to market the services and products of Select Radio station, to existing and potential listeners and clients.
The aim is to increase brand awareness and loyalty, grow audiences, and attract advertisers. The role is key to supporting the work of sales teams as they seek to maximise advertising and other revenue for the Radio station.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
You will have a strong radio and marketing background.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to think creatively and generate original ideas , excellent writing skills which they can adapt for different audiences and platforms
- knowledge of marketing and communications, and how to build and manage brands
- knowledge of the Radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- familiarity with the increasing range of communications platforms, and how they can be used in marketing campaigns
- the confidence and tenacity to pursue information, overcome obstacles, and pitch ideas to senior colleagues
- research skills, and the ability to interpret data and make the information accessible for non-specialist colleagues
- attention to detail
- ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- self-motivation and adaptability
- ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- determination, diplomacy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- a thorough knowledge of the law, ethics and industry regulations as they affect radio marketing
- knowledge of when it is necessary, and how to acquire the relevant clearances and licenses, including copyright and music clearances
- knowledge of the requirements of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- a high level of IT skills – particularly good word-processing and data handling skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Management or Communications
- 3+ years’ experience in Radio marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV