Full Time Latest Education Jobs in Ghana 2020
Education Jobs in Ghana 2020
Find the latest education jobs in Ghana 2020 covering private and public sector education jobs and as well jobs from Nursery, primary, JHS, SHS, training colleges, Technical Universities and mainstream universities across Ghana. At the end of this post is a link where you can access hundreds of education jobs in Ghana including jobs posted just today. Good luck.
Current Teaching Jobs in Ghana 2020
The under-listed jobs are meant for professionals interested in mainstream teaching.
Teacher Needed in Accra – Company name is not disclosed
A Reputable School is seeking to recruit Year 2-Year 4(Primary 2-4) Teacher
• He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
• He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
• He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests
• He/She will link pupils knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
• Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
• Desirable strength in science and mathematics and computing(information technology).
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
• may take place at weekends or in the evening
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
• Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
• Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
• Understanding and buying into school ethos
Senior Lecturer at University of Cape Coast
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Senior Lecturer in the Department of Theatre and Film Studies under the Faculty of Arts, University of Cape Coast.
Qualification Required & Experience
The preferred candidate must:
• Hold a terminal degree in Theatre or Film Studies from a reputable University
• Demonstrate capacity to establish and lead a vibrant research team to win grants for cutting-edge research
• Demonstrate capacity to develop national and international collaborations to support graduate level research and teaching across disciplines
• University teaching experience at the Senior Lecturer rank
• Teaching courses in Theatre Studies, preferably in Technical Theatre
• Teaching Master’s and PhD students
• Supervision of MPhil and PhD theses
Curriculum Development, Teaching & Learning Coordinator
Transforming Teaching, Education & Learning (T-TEL) is a newly formed Ghanaian not-for-profit organisation which aims to become a leading supplier of educational technical assistance for improving learning outcomes and greater productivity.
T-TEL is now recruiting for several technical and operational roles with an anticipated start date of September 2020. All positions are dependent upon securing donor funds and are based in Accra unless stated.
Responsible for coordinating implementation of the ‘Curriculum Development, Teaching & Learning’ component and related activities. This involves working closely with the Key Phase 5 Curriculum Development/Implementation Key Adviser and the Teaching and Learning Partnerships Key Adviser to oversee the following tasks and activities:
• Assist in organising collaborative and consultative stakeholder engagement processes to hold a national conversation about the purpose, shape and nature of Senior High School education (Key Phase 5) within the context of Ghana’s education reforms and socio-economic development plans leading to the production of a National Key Phase 5 Education Policy aligned with the Education Strategic Plan (ESP) 2018-30, the National Teachers’ Standards (NTS), The National Pre-Tertiary Curriculum Framework and the Comprehensive National Teacher Policy for Ghana
• Support NaCCA and other agencies to review the work that has been carried out to date on the detailed curriculum content for all core and elective subjects within Key Phase 5 (SHS 1 to SHS 3) to ensure that they are relevant and appropriate within the context of both the National Key Phase 5 Education Policy and the National Pre-Tertiary Curriculum Framework.
Program Associate, Leadership Gifts (Fundraising)
Teach For All seeks a Program Associate, Leadership Gifts for the Global Fundraising team. The Program Associate will provide essential support to Teach For All’s Head of Individual Giving and the individual giving portfolio, which is responsible for developing and growing meaningful partnerships between Teach For All and a global constituency of donors, managing an approximately $12 million portfolio of supporters – primarily comprised of high-net-worth individuals, as well as some family foundations.
Their duties will range from data management to research and meeting preparation, as well as managing up to the Head of Individual Giving to execute expansive partnerships with individual and family foundation donors and prospects. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task; produce high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and dynamic environment; and juggle several competing priorities with a spirit of flexibility, positivity, and a sense of possibility. The Program Associate will report directly to the Head of Individual Giving, as well as work in close coordination with the Director, Leadership Gifts on Teach For All’s Global Fundraising Team.
An effective Program Associate, Leadership Gifts will play a key role in building a strong base of support for Teach For All’s efforts by:
- Supporting the Head of Leadership Gifts on the development and execution of the individual giving strategy in order to increase and accelerate our efforts to build a constituency of champions and raise critical resources for the organization
- Building a deep and expansive understanding of the landscape of potential supporters and making recommendations for how we engage with possible champions of our mission
- Developing high-impact communications both internally and externally to advance potential partnerships
- Accurately evolving and maintaining systems that allow the team to understand our progress and track critical tasks
- Maximizing the Director’s time by providing administrative support
The Program Associate will play a key role in supporting the organization’s portfolio of individual and foundation supporters. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Research and Meeting Preparation – 25%
- Conducting in-depth analysis of new and existing donors to inform strategy for influencing, motivating and inspiring donors to contribute to our work
- Creating strategic meeting briefs for CEO and Global Fundraising team leadership with appropriate objectives, asks, angles, and donor history that anticipate potential questions from funders and propose potential responses
- Preparing landscape analysis research to build Teach For All’s fundraising pipeline, identifying alignment between our work and donor interests, and recommending concrete next steps for the organization to take
Writing & Strategy– 25%
- Drafting, collaborating on, and editing internal and external donor-related communications, such as thank you letters, concept notes, funding proposals, reports, and donor histories
- Creating compelling PowerPoint presentations for funder meetings and touch points
- Developing targeted donor stewardship touch points with the ability to effectively tailor the voice and style of written communications according to relevant context.
- Drafting strategy documents and collaborating with internal staff on key approaches to advancing this portfolio
The Council of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons invites applications for the position of Rector.
The Rector is the Head of the Secretariat of the College.
• ?Administrative Head of the College responsible for the running of the College
Terms Of Appointment:
• ?To be determined by Council but should be in office before attaining statutory retirement age.
• ?Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive
Qualification Required & Experience
• ?A medical/dental practitioner who is a Fellow of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons and in good standing.
Librarian Jobs in Ghana 2020
College Librarian Methodist Church Ghana
Per the Harmonised Scheme of Service, the College Librarian has overall responsibility for library, research and information needs of the college community. The College Librarian shall
• Serve as the professional and administrative head of the college librarian shall
• Provide leadership in advancing the college’s teaching and mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning and incorporation of emerging technology
• Draw up and monitor the implementation of college library strategic plan
• Establish and maintain procedures, policies and systems to provide efficient library operation and be exposed to international best practices
• Plan, organise, coordinate and measure the work activities of all library personnel
• Collaborate with the relevant and appropriate institutional libraries and organisations within and outside the country to attract grants for library development and
• Be a member of the Academic Board
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must
• Hold a research master’s degree in library studies or information-related discipline
• Have served as Deputy Librarian in a college of Education or at a comparable grade in an analogous institution/organisation for at least 4 years
• Be conversant with library records management software
• Be analytical, critical, informative and research oriented
• Have a good character, leadership skills and high degree of professional integrity and
• Be able to complete at least one term of 4 years bfore attaining the compuslory retirement age of 60
• Have good character and high degree of personal integrity
Senior Library Assistants for University of Environment and Sustainable Development
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Senior Library Assistants
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
• Must hold a Degree in the relevant subject area awarded by recognized University
• Must possess the Diploma in Library/Archives Administration awarded by a recognized university
• In all cases, Must have at least 4 years’ relevant working experience.
• In all cases, candidates must be computer literate.
To find our full list of Current Education Jobs in Ghana 2020, kindly click this link
40 total views, 1 today