Full TimeHR Manager West & Central Africa for Willis Towers Watson
As a Human Resources Lead for West and Central Africa in one of our offices in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Cameroon or Ghana you will ….
• Be responsible for the West and Central African HR team which includes 3 direct reports and 3 HR points of contact across 6 countries.
• Connect with and oversee the implementation of projects with the HR Centers of Expertise (CoE) Talent Advisory, Talent Aquisition and Compensation and Benefits.
• Play a critical role in supporting the West and Central Africa (WCA) organization during a period of change.
• Focus on both pre- and post-acquisition work for the possible impending combination of Willis Towers Watson and Aon.
• Provide HR advise and support a number of joint ventures in the context of disinvestment.
• Support the team in the continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures.
• Be a strategic business partner to the WCA senior leaders.
• Provide guidance and counsel on matters related to talent, organisational change, employee engagement etc.
• Train managers on a wide range of HR related topics including performance management, the rollout of new HR programs and policies, etc.
• Manage all employee relations issues within the business area supporting and guiding managers to handle disciplinaries and grievances.
• Contribute to HR legal matter to be managed with the group legal team
• Work closely with the business and the Compensation CoE to deliver on the annual performance review process, including promotion and salary review and bonus process
• Oversee annual renewal process with the Benefits CoE.
• Partner with the CoE leads to ensure global programs are delivered effectively in the sub-region.
• Identify opportunities and drive towards standardization while understanding and allowing for differences where appropriate.
• Ensure all Human resources policies and compliance requirements are adhered to and maintained throughout the sub-region.
• Oversee compliance, regulatory and controls.
• Previous experience in the operational integration of mergers & acquisitions ideally in a multinational organization is highly desirable.
• Experience in managing a team remotely
• Strong evidence of partnering with senior business leaders on employee relation issues and effectively influencing them is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels. Fluency in French and English
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing and rapidly changing priorities
• Bachelor degree, ideally with an Human Resources focus