Full TimeHeavy Duty Mechanic for Goldline Mining Ghana Limited
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Applicants are to submit their applications to fill in the following position as Heavy Duty Mechanic for Goldline Mining Ghana Limited.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometres and gauges.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
- Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
- Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
- Liaise with all departments and other duties may be assigned
Qualification Required and Experience:
Minimum of five (5) years experience in heavy duty machines repairs and maintenance especially Chinese machines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their cover letters and curriculum vitae to:
57 Lapaz Main Road, Flat Top, Emmaland Mineral Center, Adjacent Consolidated Bank Ghana.
OPERATIONAL SITE(ASHANTI REGION)
Manso Wahaso-Aponapon, Amansie-South District
The Human Resource Manager
Goldline Mining Ghana Limited
P. O. Box MS 114,
Achimota – Accra
Deadline For Submitting Applications
All applications must reach the Company’s Office not later than May 31, 2020.