Full Time Head, Transformation for Zormelo & Associates
Zormelo & Associates currently seeks the services of Head, Transformation in Accra, Ghana for July 2020
- Develop strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by integrating change management activities into project plan
- Apply a structured methodology in leading Transformation and Change management activities.
- Support communication efforts in the design, development, delivery and management of communications that involve change management and transformation projects
- Assess the impact of change by conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness to change programs
- Track and report issues that are likely to impede change programs across the Bank
- Support training efforts by providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs that impact successful change.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and put in place measures to manage anticipated resistance to change
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, champion roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Coach managers and supervisors to champion change programs in their departments
- Liaise with Human Capital Department to support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities as and when required.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related course from a recognized tertiary institution
- Change Management Practitioner Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in a similar role preferably in a Financial Institution
- Experience in leading and implementing change and transformation strategy required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with excellent relationship building, coaching, communication,
- presentation and negotiation skills.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV
1 total views, 1 today