Full Time Head, Strategy and Execution for Zormelo & Associates
Zormelo & Associates seeks the services of Head, Strategy and Execution in Accra, Ghana for July 2020
- Collaborate with senior management to develop effective short- and long-term plans and strategies for the Bank.
- Put plans and measures in place to monitor and ensure full execution of Bank-wide strategy
- Assess the Bank’s goals, determine which ones are realistic, and work with management to develop actionable plans to achieve the said objectives
- Work with departments to develop and implement departmental strategies that are aligned with the corporate strategy
- Collaborate with Human Capital Department to implement performance scorecards for departments and ensure that they are aligned to the corporate strategy
- Review and identify business gaps and propose corrective actions that align to the corporate strategy
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Provide reports on strategy updates for management and board
- Work to remove impediments obstructing strategy implementation
- Develop business presentations to management when required.
- Work with the team to develop innovative business techniques, tools and models.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Perform root cause analysis of potential business problems and provide effective resolutions
- Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Perform business modelling to optimize business functionality and performance.
- First degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent
- Master’s degree in related discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ Banking experience with at least Five (5) years in a similar role and three (3) years in a managerial role
- Hands on experience in Performance Management, Strategy Formulation, Sales, Project management and Business Intelligence.
- substantial exposure to corporate strategy management, with direct exposure to top management strategy formulation and decision making.
- Project management
- High level strategic thinking
- Mathematically and statistically inclined
- Quick decision making skills
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV
3 total views, 3 today