Full Time Head of Sales and Business Development
Head of Sales
The successful Head of Sales will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of KLLOYDS, including but not limited to:
- Supervising a staff of 23 -30 people. Both in
- Leading a sales team and coordinating an aggressive sales and marketing program
- Developing and nurturing strategic business partnerships
- Preparing and submitting proposals
- Preparing and submitting regular reports
- Conducting weekly staff meetings
- Responsible for seeking out new business opportunities from leading industries and organisations
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities in the domestic & regional market
- Must be keenly aware of growth initiatives related to regional markets and target customer segments, as well as the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Developing proposals in response to RFP is another important aspect of this role including delivering of presentations and participating in meetings with clients.
- Demonstrated rigorous understanding of the local context including the business and investment climate in Ghana and the Sub-Saharan Region in the private and public sectors and ability to interact with key stakeholders, from both public and private sectors.
- Experience in budgeting and financial management of small organizations.
- Evidence of networking ability. It will be an advantage to have established networks with the business community in Ghana and the Sub-Saharan Region at large.
- Excellent team player with management experience in leading a lean, highly motivated, expert team with evidence of past results in relation to start-up organizations.
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills, results-oriented mindset including ability to motivate and lead teams and engender trust amongst clients, employees and partners.
- Demonstrated passion, interest, knowledge and understanding about the dynamics of climate change.
- Strong mentoring, communications and personnel management skills.
- Comfortable working with companies that operate in the climate technology space, at various levels of technological sophistication.
- Ability to utilize appropriate software packages and technologies such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, as per the demands of the job.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Resposible for recruiting and training the sales teams which will involve third party agents.
Keys to success
- Outgoing personality, excellent networking skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Self-starter, self-motivated and accountable
- Knowledge of sales life cycle and ability to qualify leads and close sales
- Demonstrate unimpeachable personal integrity and business ethics.
Qualification Required & Experience
MBA preferred but not necessary.
- Total combined performance based benefit is $1,000.00 This strictly tie to performance (Target).
- Commission or Profit sharing after target is met
Experience And Skills
- At least five years of experience in Business Management and demonstrated success in Sales and Marketing are required. Some experience in accounting is desirable.
- Strong communication, organizational, and salesmanship skills are essential. Basic accounting and IT skills and a valid driver’s license are also necessary.
- Years of Experience: 5 – 10 Years
- Education Level: Master
- Location: Accra
How to ApplyAPPLY
40 total views, 3 today