Full Time Head Of Procurement for Proten International
Head Of Procurement
The Head of Procurement for Proten International develops and implements purchasing and contract management instructions, and procedures. Other responsibilities include:
– Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, and procedures.
– Maintain records of purchases, pricing.
– Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
– 3 years minimum of professional experience in a similar role.
– Country Experience is a major plus; Machinery Experience (or B2B) is a major plus.
Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions.
Our focus is to align every organisation’s activities relating to People, Process and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
Founded in 2011 in the United Kingdom, we have since expanded across Europe and Africa, serving clients across the public and private sectors and various industries including Banking, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Information Technology, Real Estate, Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing and many more.
In 2015, we launched our Africa office in Lagos, Nigeria and have since provided a range of tailored solutions to various organisations. Our bespoke solutions cut across Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing / Managed Staffing, Enterprise Transformation, HR Advisory and HR Technology.
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV
1 total views, 1 today