Full TimeFront Desk Officer – Support Services for DKT International
Front Desk Officer
DKT is an innovative and adventurous social marketing enterprise that improves people’s lives.
- Job title: Front Desk Officer – Support Services
- Department: Support Services Department
Directly reports to: Assistant Senior Manager – Support Services
- Provide general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
- Assist on managing office and staff logistics.
- Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
- Assist on administering personnel functions.
- Assist Support Services Manager.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with providing general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of administrative systems that allow for the most optimal and professional atmosphere.
- Develop and maintain filing systems, paper and electronic, to audit-level standard.
- Maintain office facilities, furniture, and equipment up-to-date and in good working order. Ensure offices are clean and functional, including pantry area.
- Control office stationeries, supplies and replenishments. Maintain an up-to-date inventory at all times and maintenance log for equipment such as photocopier and facsimile machine.
- Provide administrative recommendations that lead to enhanced performance and outputs.
- Assist on managing office and staff logistics
- Organize meetings and events inside and outside the DKT office. Arrange for venue, refreshments, audio-visual use/rental, invitations, and other components of the event.
- Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
- Perform secretarial duties including travel arrangements & meeting schedules
- Serve as one of the key ‘voices’ representing DKT during primary contact, maintaining positive, professional relationships.
- Monitor reception of visitors.
- Make arrangements for business cards for staff and printing of project materials as requested.
- Assist in the placement of advertisements and notices in local papers.
- Provide regular and ad hoc support to technical staff; such as document duplication, document compilation, light editing and formatting.
- Assist other team members when workloads and circumstances require it.
- Assist in activities and events related to representation of DKT International.
- Assist with Vehicle Maintenance & Management
- Evaluate and process all incoming servicing and maintenance needs for the entire fleet of company vehicles.
- Liaise and maintain relationship with TOTAL Ghana and all major servicing garages for fuel and vehicle maintenance purposes.
- Prepare monthly fuel and vehicle maintenance report.
- Monitor and supervise legal documentation covering vehicle road worthiness and licensing.
- Assist on administering personnel functions
- Assist SSD Manager in maintaining up-to-date employee files.
- Assist in the implementation of Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Assist in monitoring and managing staff leave and sick days.
- Assist in recruitment process for approved vacancies, staff training, placement, promotion, transfer and termination.
- Assist in administering staff benefits including health insurance and accident insurances.
- Assist in administering work permit and other permits, customs requests, visas, and licenses for l expatriate personnel and their eligible dependents, in compliance with the prevailing regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Assure confidentiality in handling business related issues.
Work Guides and References
- Accounting Procedures and Policies
- Marketing Plan
- Employee Handbook
- Provide quality administrative support for the office, including the CD.
- Help to make office environment in which employees are happy to come to work.
- Contribute to overall program goals.
Key Performance Indicators
- DKT sales targets
- Quality of office administration and services provided.
- Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by customers and partners
- Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by employees
- Effectiveness of personnel management systems
Required Skills or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar occupation
- Experience in international company
- Office management training
- Secretarial courses
- Personnel management training
Skills and abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Writing & communication skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to work during weekends upon request and beyond official working hours will be a plus
- Must be willing to work in this role for at least 2 years
How To Apply
- Please note that only Applications with the approved subject will be considered.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Closing date for applications: 30th June 2020, 12noon
How To Apply For The Job
Send applications to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 20 June, 2020
90 total views, 1 today