Full TimeField Enumerator for ESOKO
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities.
Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
The Field enumerator is responsible for managing and collecting the biometrics and pictures of all households’ members and filling of PMT Questionnaire with the Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) method.
Proposed candidates should speak the local dialect of the District. Enumerators are the main team members acting as the last mile agent and responsible for actual registration or enumeration of targeted households. Specific duties include;
- Sensitizes households on registration requirements at each community
- Undertakes data collection with household heads or representative and fill out the PMT questionnaire using the BIO-PMT tablets
- Provide daily progress updates to supervisors
- Submit daily activity log reports to central servers
- Cleaning and maintaining of the BIO-PMT tablet in good working condition
- Operation pf any back up plan provided in the case of non-availability of part of the solution
- Discuss in detail the observations and follow the suggestions by the Supervisor, to ensure quality of the biometrics, photos and PMT collected
Required Skills or Experience
- A post-Secondary Certificate. A higher educational qualification could be an advantage.
- Experience in conducting field interviews preferably in rural communities
- Expence in utilizing technology tools
- Familiarity with the use of an Android tablet
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in the district