Full TimeExcavator Operators for Goldline Mining Ghana Limited.
Applicants are to submit their applications to fill in the following position as Excavator Operators for Goldline Mining Ghana Limited.
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work
- Operate the excavator.
- Operate the excavator in the right direction and angles to prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Ensure and manage the excavator in a safe and secure way.
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the excavator.
- Perform minor repair works during functioning problems
- Perform road work, excavation work, lifting work, etc.
- Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination with them
- Operate the excavator manually and also through the use of electronic or technical methods of operation.
- Work in adherence to safe practices, procedures, and work site or traffic laws.
- Maintain a database in the computer to record daily activities, inventory chart, etc.
- Report to the senior operation manager
- Liaise with all departments and other duties may be assigned
Qualification Required and Experience:
A minimum of five (5) years experience in excavator operating and a minimum of “E” Ghanaian Driving Licence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their cover letters and curriculum vitae to:
57 Lapaz Main Road, Flat Top, Emmaland Mineral Center, Adjacent Consolidated Bank Ghana.
OPERATIONAL SITE(ASHANTI REGION)
Manso Wahaso-Aponapon, Amansie-South District
The Human Resource Manager
Goldline Mining Ghana Limited
P. O. Box MS 114,
Achimota – Accra
Deadline For Submitting Applications
All applications must reach the Company’s Office not later than May 31, 2020