Full Time Director Of Marketing And Business Development
Director Of Marketing And Business Development
Strategy & Policy Development
• Develop strategy/business plan for the Business Development & Marketing Department and monitor its implementation.
• Develop policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plan and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Business Development & Marketing Department to achieve targeted objectives.
• Develop and implement strategic business development and marketing plan that will create awareness, increase market share and generate revenue.
Business Development Initiatives
• Direct and control the short to long term plan of the Company in accordance with corporate objectives.
• Lead the conceptualisation and formulation of new businesses, products and services into saleable services and identify potential Clients for off-taker agreements in line with the Company’s longterm vision and business strategy.
• Act as key advisor on critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace and external business environment.
• Liaise with Operations Department in the identification of customer requirements/needs and develop new services from inception to respective launch to meet growing and changing customer needs.
• Lead in research/studies on existing markets and competitors to identify opportunities and recommend measures to take advantage of identified opportunities for business expansion.
• Lead the Business Development & Marketing Team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities/initiatives in line with the Company’s overall business strategy.
• Develop business proposals and major bids in line with required specifications (technical, regulatory, etc.) and service/contract standards.
• Liaise with the Operations Department and monitor to ensure that on-going services rendered conform to the approved business initiative/idea, cost-effective, of high quality and meet the needs of clients as well as the strategic focus of the Company.
Marketing & Sales
• Provide strategic direction in the management of the Company’s marketing and sales functions in pursuance of the Company’s business objectives.
• Lead/direct research activities and analyse key business drivers, market changes/influences, customer behaviour, etc. and come up with new marketing and sales strategies for implementation.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals/parameters in line with approved business strategy.
• Develop and execute service launch plans/strategies in line with established processes and guidelines.
• Responsible for developing service packages/messaging (i.e. branding, advertising, etc.) in a manner that differentiates the Company’s services from others in the market.
• Provide technical expertise in the development of marketing campaigns for new products and services and monitor its implementation to ensure compliance with approved strategies and policies.
• Promote the Company’s brands, standards and values through its services delivery platforms.
• Provide technical expertise and support systems in building a unique image for the Company.
Monitoring & Evaluation
• Monitor the performance of the Marketing and Sales Team to ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning of services and products.
• Monitor and identify areas of concern on marketing/sales activities and propose corrective actions to address concerns and maximise profitability.
• Monitor potential new business opportunities and decide on which opportunities to pursue in close collaboration with all stakeholders and identify avenues for financing.
Stakeholder Relations & Management
• Establish and maintain professional relationship and liaise closely with Corporate Clients/Customers and other business executives to explore business opportunities.
• Maintain professional relationships with clients/customers by positioning the Company as a valueadded and consultative partner and assist clients in achieving their goals.
• Network and work with key stakeholders and other organizations (NGOs, private companies, etc.) to generate ideas, create partnerships and implement business models.
• Prepare the annual operating budget for the Business Development & Marketing Department and implement same.
• Analyse Marketing and Sales performance reports against budgets, targets/standards and propose new business initiatives/directions for exploitation.
• Certify and recommend for payment invoices, claims, receipts, etc.
• Coordinate all Internal and External audit programs at the Department and follow-up to ensure that audit queries are handled expeditiously.
Information & Reporting
• Stay abreast with legislations, rules and regulations, emerging development in health insurance to improve on business development and marketing operations.
• Develop comprehensive database on potential, new and existing business development initiatives to expand operations and market share.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual performance report on business development and marketing effort for Management decision making.
Employee Performance & Development
• Hold direct reports accountable for managing their assignments to ensure the Department’s goals are achieved.
• Conduct performance appraisal and provide input for career development and recommend performance incentives for subordinate staff.
• Identify training needs and facilitate training for subordinate staff.
• Masters Degree or equivalent professional in qualification Marketing or related field.
• Membership of a recognised professional body.
• Over Ten (10) years relevant working experience with at least 5 years in management position.
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong ability to articulate, package and sell project/business initiatives and clinch deals.
• Good entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organisation’s marketing and sales strategy.
• Considerable knowledge/understanding of market segmentation, value propositions and customer profiles.
• High ability to develop fresh approaches and innovations as appropriate.
• Good knowledge and understanding of project management and administration.
• Excellent knowledge in marketing and branding activities.
• Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
• Ability to build and maintain professional working relationships relevant to the development of business potential/partnerships.
• Excellent customer service focus.
• Excellent communication, presentation and editorial skills.
• Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Consultative approach and ability to influence others to support business objectives.
• Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Business Development & Marketing software/tools.
• Good sound decision making based on thorough analysis.
How to ApplyCLICK ME TO APPLY
9 total views, 1 today