Full Time Customer Service & Loans officer for Pezesha
Customer Service & Loans officer
- Onboarding, Vetting and evaluation of potential SMEs in Ghana to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards
- Marketing & Financial education content creation in relation to Ghana context and SMEs needs.
- Provide customer support via calling and follow up with potential and funded SMEs on additional information required as well as repayments of loans for those successfully funded by Pezesha
- Monitor and update loan accounts and information on the dashboard
- Providing feedback and responding to customer issues on social media platforms and any other channel.
- Assist with product testing and trainings required to the targeted segments or partners while ensuring compliance and quality assurance and collaborating with internal and external teams
- Be the local champion in creating product awareness and the company’s services in Ghana
- Assist with developing of training materials and strategy including leading the trainings/workshops while leveraging on various channels such as field/in person, virtual and through focus groups discussions among others
- Required documentation on product tests, customer feedback and process improvements including completing loan contracts with qualified SMEs
- Assist with impact measurement i.e. case studies, testimonials and analysis needed
- Drive strategic sales, scale and productivity to ensure the overall success of the products and services provided by the company in Ghana market
- At least a graduate of Commerce, Administration, Public Relations or Marketing or a related field
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices in Ghana
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in sales or marketing or handling customer support or as a loan officer
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and with a high degree of integrity
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial industry and its current events in Ghana
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
How to ApplyHow to apply To Apply: Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 40/CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS & LOAN OFFICER-GHANA). Please indicate the region where you are currently based in Ghana. Candidates based in the Ashanti or Western regions will be highly considered. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.
5 total views, 1 today