Full TimeClient Service Officers for Vision Fund Ghana
Client Service Officers
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 31 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Eastern Europe.
VisionFund International is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children.
VisionFund Ghana has 22 branches/zones across the 16 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri-Urban communities.
- NB: Only candidates with good Christian commitment and passion for rural development may apply.
- Specific Location: TEPA –ASHANTI RGION.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Serve as a link between VisionFund Ghana and clients in relation to need identification, promotion of VISIONFUND GHANA products, loan disbursement, repayment and monitoring of clients business.
- To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing group loans.
- To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment
- Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients;
- Report in writing within 48 hours on return from the field, any anomaly or major challenge observed and any pertinent information on clients and their businesses;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your Supervisor or his designee
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Marketing or first degree in any discipline especially Marketing / Accountancy / Certificate holder in Agriculture and Rural development with working field experience.
- Relevant experience in the field of banking or a similar role is an advantage.
- Candidates should have completed National Service with at least 1year additional experience.
- Ability to ride the motor bike with a valid license.
DESIRABLE SKILLS FOR POSITION
- Knowledge of good leadership skills and innovativeness;
- Practical field experience in a similar position( Added advantage)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to train others and relate well with people from diverse background; especially women.
- Ability to communicate and write well in English and the local languages in the area of advertisement.
- Ability to ride the motor bike;
- Willing to work in the local community for at least 3 years
- Must be computer literate.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE POSITION: Not more than 40 years and physically fit for field work.
NB: The job position requires that the successful candidate will live and work in TEPA
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits. There are opportunities for self-development.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘Client Service Officer (including updated CVs, with addresses of three referees with telephone contacts) to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16TH JUNE, 2020
110 total views, 1 today