Full Time Business Development Executive for WB DevWorld
Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ashaley Botwe, School Junction, Accra, Ghana
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience Length:3 years minimum (post National Service)Salary: Open to Negotiation
WB DevWorld is a Tech company working in the Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Media & Communication industry while serving these Industries: Education, Fashion, Insurance/Pensions/Banking, Construction, or HealthCare, etc.
The core function of this position is Business Development and Growth.
Perform the duties of a Business Development Executive
• Help expand the business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
• Identifying needs and demands of clients and sell accordingly
• Formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve the Company’s image
• Actively seek and acquire new clients by creating rapport through networking, cold calling, using referrals etc;
• Identify customers’ needs and demands and sell accordingly;
• Collect information from clients and their risk profiles in order to offer proper solutions;
• Ensure robust pipeline of new business opportunities
• Track and record activity on accounts and close deals to meet sales/business targets.
• Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
• Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in the long run.
• Finding out faults and loopholes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
• Assist with the development of new products to meet each segments of the market.
• Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries is one of the most important part of this position.
• Market our products and complete all enrollment documents.
• Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly.
• Develop leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
• Experienced with sales presentations at trade shows, market storming, conferences, etc. and follow-up to seal the deal.
• Keep all enrollment forms and documents in their appropriate files.
• Develop presentation material for marketing purposes.
• Keep minutes of weekly and monthly team meetings and also follow up on assignments.
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly call reports.
• Prepare monthly demand letters for client and follow-up on client for payment.
• Perform other duties that will be assign from time to time.
• Compliance and reporting
Weekly report on the performance key indicators
• Prepare a list of defaulters indicating the amount, months and year of default in your portfolio.
• Leadership, Team building and management experience
• Ability to build and train a team of Business development, Marketing & Sales
• Monitor and improve team performance
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualification, Required Skills and Competencies
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field to Business Development, preferably in Finance,Management Accounting, Economics, Marketing & Sales
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience post National Service
• Working knowledge of the Education, Fashion, Insurance/Pensions/Banking, Construction, or HealthCare Industries would be an added advantage
• Ability to build rapport
• High sense of integrity
• Goal oriented individual
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Persistent and tenacious about delivery
• Willingness to go the extra mile
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Must have hand-on sales and target driven experience
• High level of professional ethics and integrity
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Team building and management skills
• Be a strategic thinker and visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
NB: Please do not apply if you do not have the necessary requirements.
How To Apply For The Job
Submit the online application form on our website. To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
You must have these during the interview to be considered for the job:
• Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
• Must own a well-functioning laptop (you will use it to work).
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience
• A strong portfolio/detailed info of your past works and experiences (will be requested during the interview – links or files).
Closing Date: 21 July, 2020
33 total views, 1 today