Business Development and Project Manager for Mansa Holdings
Business Development and Project Manager
Mansa Engineering is a fully integrated Engineering Firm with capabilities in Engineering Services, Project Management, Systems and Packages.
Mansa Engineering is a subsidiary of Mansa Holdings, a private diversified business group headquartered in Accra. Our principal operations and portfolio include Energy, Engineering and Industrial Solutions.
We are looking for a Business Development and Project Manager to drive the future growth of the Company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of the technical operations of the Company.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained, articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Designs a roadmap for the Company to build its Engineering capacity overtime to enable it take up more contracts.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new scopes. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Leads the Company’s effort to form strategic alliances with local and international companies that have the capabilities to partner with the Company to execute its business model.
- Prospecting for and following up on new businesses and strengthening existing relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Leads bidding/tendering processes for new contracts with clients and prospective clients.
- Drives the achievement of the revenue target of the company.
- Performs market research on competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Interfaces with Engineering and Maintenance teams of our partners to gain full understanding of their Operations and Maintenance functions.
- Develops and implements policies, standards and procedures that will ensure that all engineering and technical work performed for our partners/Clients conform to their standards.
- Performs high-level coordination and monitoring of all engineering activities and provides support to projects in terms of resolving technical issues in the engineering discipline.
Qualifications & Experience
- B. Sc. Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Bachelor of Engineering
- Any relevant qualification in Business Development/Project Management/Sales or Marketing will be an advantage
- 8 -12 years’ experience with over 5 years in the Oil and Gas Sector
- 4-5 years’ experience in Business Development/Sales Management
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and operations in the oil and gas sector
- Experience in Project Management
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio/Project
- Great Oral and Written Presentation Skills
- Commercial Negotiation skills
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Business Development and Project Manager”.
- Deadline for submission of CVs: 8th May 2020.
1 total views, 1 today