Full TimeBusiness Coordinator for KLLOYDS
KLLOYDS is a UK based procurement company with operations in West Africa. We supply mostly to FTSE, NASDAQ listed companies in the extraction and Energy industries in the West Africa sub-region.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Business Coordinator on a 6 – 12 months contract to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Duties for the person will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
The noteworthy person should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training low-level managers and staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Improving revenue.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
We are more interested in candidates from Middle East, Asia and the Far East.
For more information see: WWW.KLLOYDS.COM
62 total views, 1 today