Full TimeAgroforestry Market Development Officer (DAF)
Agroforestry Market Development Officer
Serendipalm Co. Ltd. operates Ghana’s only palm oil commercial project with smallholders and a “traditional” Rural palm oil Mill.
The project supplies several brands in Europe and the U.S., is organic and fair trade certified and has a positive impact on rural development in the Eastern Region.
Serendipalm is recruiting strictly field Staff for at most 3 years for a project in Asuom for the following position.
- Research domestic production and marketing cycles, locations and logistics for defined DAF crops.
- help identify local marketing opportunities.
- Offer farmers logistics and transport.
- Support farmers to improve access to local markets.
- Project Reporting and administrative tasks.
- Creating marketing campaigns on DAF crops, new products and working with the Company’s FO’s to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s message to farmers and communities.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of effective marketing activities in rural and urban areas in Ghana and neighboring countries.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme for DAF crops and new products of the Company.
- A job with opportunities for growth
- Performance-based competitive compensation and benefits
- A very collegial and constructive working environment
- Management support of training to enhance job skills and experience
- References will be required
Required Skills or Experience
- Previous experience in a similar Agribusiness role.
- Ideally a degree in Agribusiness.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must
- Willingness to relocate full time to Asuom, Eastern Region
- Ability to ride a motorbike with a valid license.
- Basic knowledge and skills in emails and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, etc.)
Interested persons should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Upgrade Your CV. Click Here