Transportation Manager Summary
Akro Farms is looking for a highly organized Transportation Manager with good quantitative ability.
Transportation Manager Details
The Transportation Manager is responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records
of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency,
among other duties.
Responsibilities of the Transportation Manager:
As a Transport Manager, you will assist in:
· Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
· Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
· Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
· Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
· Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
· Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
· Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
· Complying with Ghanaian Transport laws and regulations.
· Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
· Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
· Monitoring driver behaviour and ensuring a high level of customer service.
· Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
· Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Requirements of the Transportation Manager:
· Degree in Logistics, Accounting or other closely related fields.
· 5 plus years in a similar role.
· Experience in the transportation industry.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
· Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
· Quantitative ability.
· Attention to detail.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Please email your application (CV and cover letter saved in PDF Format) to [email protected] with the
subject line; Application for Transport Manager.
Name the files using this format; Transport Manager_Last Name_First Name
Please call 0246187871 should you need further clarification.
The deadline for application submission is 12th August 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No agencies, please!