Our company is an International Trading Company operating in the consumer supply chain, with its headquarters in USA and operating across 4 continents.
We seek the services of a TALLY SUPERVISOR.
• Plan, coordinate and manage discharge/offloading activities in such a manner to ensure that there are no shortages
• Schedule and coordinate all loadings to customers
• Oversee all discharge to customers and ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Review and complete tally sheets to ensure accuracy
• Review overall tally operations and processes and identify areas for improvement.
• Supervise Staff to include but not limited to designating work assignments, providing instructions.
• Reviewing completed work and providing input for performance appraisals
• Ensure that staff adheres to all safety rules, guidelines, and procedures
• Scrutinize all waybills to ensure that the quantities in tally sheets are correct.
• Complete all other duties the supervisor deems necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate;
• Must have a minimum qualification of Diploma education
• Must have at least 3years experience preferably in container terminal/ port services company, stock keeping or warehousing company.
• Knowledge of warehousing, transport, shipping and practical freight forwarding
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must be between 35years to 40years.
• This role requires flexible working times.
• This position requires a person who is self starter, who can accomplish the task with minimal or no supervision.
• He/she should be able to manage a team of staff as well as cooperate with other units.
• He/she must be keen on details and well organized individual
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 23 October, 2020