GB Foods Africa
Supply Planner (AFME region)
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage.
Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
We are in search of an Africa and Middle East (AFME) Supply Planner that will be part of the Regional Planning Hub in charge of Sales & Operations Planning for Africa Region, based on Accra and with factories in Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria and Ghana as well as various international vendors.
As part of the Integration and Transformational Company Project for Africa, the role holder will have the opportunity of being part of the SAP APO integration team that will be developing the team and ways of working in the AFME cluster.
Role holder report to the Regional AFME Planning.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Factory Managers to carry out the Production Plans in order to cover the demand forecast and to ensure the availability of products in the different markets.
- Provide the right visibility to the Company in order to detect any risk in the short and long term so that mitigation plans are put in place.
- Accounts for the Stock Policy implementation-defined by the Company in order to optimize the service level in accordance with the service requirement.
- Coordinate the import replenishment plan (Finished Goods, Raw Material & Packaging Material) from the different international Vendors across the world with support from purchasing and Logistics functions.
- Provide visibility of the Supply Chain to the BU’s Management in terms of service, coverage, timings, and obsolescence risk.
- Track and control the daily production plan and sales vs forecast trend in order to detect and balance any deviation.
- Control and challenge the sales forecast from the Business Units in order to ensure the right performance of the Planning Cycles In coordination with the Demand Planners, you will.
- Ensure lean coordination within Supply and Business Unit’s in order to support the growth of the business, give visibility of any risk of the supply chain in the short and long term
- As Key User for APO SAP system in the company, you will support the team for the correct establishment of the system.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has a professional Supply Planning experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Skills and Competencies Required
- 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role in a reputable FMCG company
- Relevant Degree, e.g. Master’s or Bachelors Degree in Operations (Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.) or Professional certification.
- Be able to challenge and participate in the creation of the AFME Planning Hub in Accra
- Strong commitment and proactivity
- Have the capacity for adaptation under continuous changes
- Good at meeting deadlines, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong SAP APO knowledge and Planning experience
- Experience on international logistics import and export will be a plus
- English Proficiency, French will be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit gbfoods.talentclue.com.