Supply Chain Officer Summary
Dannex Ayrton Starwin PLC’s prospective Supply Chain Officer should be an exceptional performer with a zeal to partner with companies that match their ambition
Supply Chain Officer Details
The Supply Chain Officer portfolio is an exciting opportunity to impact high performing pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution companies.
We are looking for a top-career professional to step into a Chief Supply Chain Officer role and be responsible for
developing and executing the integrated Supply Chain strategies at the Clevel to support the business’s Mission and Strategic Objectives.
The Supply Chain Officer reports to the CEO.
Main Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Officer include but are not limited to:
1. Ensure that Dannex, Ayrton and Starwin (DAS) PLC provides the required quantities of product at the right
quality on time and in full to all its customers in an environmentally responsible and safe manner.
2. Deliver all innovation and renovation effectively to plan, whilst continuing to drive down Cost of Goods Sold
(COGS) through effective manufacturing and distribution strategies.
3. Ensure that the DAS Supply operations deliver DAS financial targets and performance promises.
4. To generate both the strategy and immediate financial year plans to deliver lower COGS whilst improving Quality
and Service and as a true business partner in the development and delivery of ways of working to provide flexibility,
supply solutions and the identification of opportunities and innovation.
5. Build and maintain effective relationships with our local and overseas suppliers. Challenges include reducing lead
times & inventory, inventory management, quality of suppliers, optimum service delivery through a poor quality
6. Engage, lead and develop people in the business by releasing their potential. Develop world-class performance
(for quality, safety, sustainability, customer service, cost & flexibility) and create opportunities for competitive
advantage across the organization. Drive a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
7. Provide a positive, high-level leadership impact on the DAS PLC Leadership Team and the Board of Directors.
8. Collaborate with the senior management team to develop and implement plans for infrastructure, processes, and
human capital designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the business.
9. Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all supply chain processes
10. Lead, Motivate and Evaluate the performance of a high-performance supply chain management team; attract,
recruit and retain required members of the team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
11. Ensure that there is an effective capacity building and succession plan in place for key supply chain roles.
12. Ensure the development of health and safety and sustainability practices for the business and ensure full
compliance with those practices.
13. Foster a culture that promotes high performance, ethical practices, customer service orientation.
14. As requested by the Board, attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the information
necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties
15. Perform other functions related to the office of the CSCO or as may be requested by the CEO or the Board.
To be considered for this role you must among others, have/be:
Degree qualified, preferably in science, engineering, supply chain or equivalent.
Proven capability in supply chain leadership, change management, project management, and Health Safety Security
and Environment / Sustainability management.
10 years minimum experience in supply chain roles, out of which at least 3years must have been in a senior
Knowledge of governance, risk, and relevant regulatory compliance issues
Outstanding leadership capability is able to engage others around the business agenda, in strong and authentic business partnerships.
· Leading-edge understanding and thought leadership to drive continuous improvement in the supply chain,
manufacturing development, innovation and renovation preferably in the Pharmaceutical / FMCG industries.
All applications should be forwarded by email with a covering letter together with a full CV detailing experience and
qualifications, current salary and benefits to: [email protected]
The subject of the email should refer to the position being applied for.
The closing date is 16th August 2021:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.