Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
To plan, manage and execute spend under assigned category with the view to fulfilling stakeholder objectives on time, in full, to specification and within budget whiles ensuring full compliance to policies and processes. This includes managing the efforts of other team members in order to deliver on this remit.
* Interacts with stakeholders across the business to build strong and credible relationships in order to maximize the team?s overall delivery;
* Implements strategic objectives and ensures activities are executed in a professional way in line with Vodafone standards and local targets;
* Defines team operating standards, sets direction and enables performance;
* Uses and promotes use of BI tools (iview, Celonis, etc.) to identify opportunities, with ability to leverage the global sourcing function at the Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC);
* Implements Design to Cost (D2C) methodology to support sourcing and to ensure maximum value is achieved through key contracts;
* Uses judgement based on analysis of demand management and resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience;
* Understands the Business Partner context within SCM and the impact of its performance on all other teams within the local market, by tracking KPIs;
* Supports overall governance of demand management, to ensure the quality of end to end demand management process for the market;
* Helps to define best practices with SCM;
* May mentor more junior members of the team.
Supply Market Dynamics and Insights
Commercial Contract Management
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vodafone.com.