Student Recruitment Officer at Energy Generation
We are Shaping the Future of Humanity by Shaping the Future of Energy in Africa.
In order to do so, Energy Generation supports young Africans in addressing their generation’s challenges through entrepreneurship and technological innovation, focusing on access to energy issues.
In 2016, we set up the first training centre offering an intensive one-year training program for entrepreneurship in the field of energy in Lome, Togo.
Since then, Energy Generation has trained young entrepreneurs from 14 different countries. Energy Generation is at a turning point of its history, pivoting and scaling into a pan-African network of support structures (training centers, incubators, seed fund), covering from end-to-end the entrepreneurial journey.
In November 2019, we implemented the Business & Energy School, delivering high-standard graduate courses on entrepreneurship in the energy sector and brand new incubation and investment readiness programs to help promising entrepreneurs scale their businesses through access to market and funding opportunities.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join us in this extraordinary exciting move and write the story of an entire generation!
You are autonomous, ambitious, proactive, and above all, convinced that you must contribute to the dynamics of a changing world? Our challenges are made for you! We are looking for people who share our vision and desire to have a real impact on the future of the African continent. Team spirit, good resistance to stress and the ability to manage unexpected events will also be valuable assets of your daily work that will help you meet the challenges of an entire generation!
We are looking for a Student Recruitment Officer who will be in charge of recruiting students for all Energy Generation training Programs (Business & Energy School and Energy Tech Lab), both in Togo and in Ghana.
The Student Recruitment Officer will be responsible for coordinating the different recruitment and selection processes under the supervision of the Academic Programs Manager.
Key activities & Responsibilities
Communication and Marketing
- Participating in the communication strategy around our programs
- Participating in the digital marketing recruitement strategy
- Organising in-real-life events and marketing actions around students recruitment
Evaluation of applications
- Review of student applications
- Review of applicant CV’s, personal motivation tests and transcripts
- Short list candidates for selection
Management of applications
- Daily follow-up of applications via phone call or e-mail
- Re-launch of applications
- Sending registration forms and other administrative documents
- Writing detailed reports
Tracking of applications
- Management of sales advisors
- Data analysis of applications (analysis of conversion rate data)
- Writing daily follow-up reports
Skill & Qualifications
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Mastery of the Office Pack and HR management tools
- Critical thinking skills
- Autonomous skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of cross-cultural communication and ability to maintain constructive relationships with a diverse set of key stakeholders;
- Team player, committed and result-oriented.
Location: Position based in Accra with frequent travels to Lomé and sub-Saharan Africa in general.
Contract type: permanent employment contract
Start date: ASAP
Enthusiastic about the role? We can’t wait to hear from you. Apply now!
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.