Stenographer Secretary / Receptionist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Covers meetings and produces minutes and reports;
• Types correspondence and reports;
• Facilitates the organisations of meetings;
• Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence;
• Answers, screens and transfers telephone enquiries;
• Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretarialship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification;
• Must have completed National Service where applicable;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge of Business Communication systems.
• Human and Public Relations skills.
• Knowledge in ICT applications.
• High sense of duty.
• Office Management skills.
• Good telephone manners.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
You might also like:
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: email@example.com
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020