Koachie Health Systems (KHS) is a non-governmental and non-profit Health IT organization based in Ghana, Accra.
We are dedicated to improving patient care through technology by working in partnership with government, partners, civil societies and the private sector. We focus on software development and implementation
We require the services of a technically intelligent software developer to develop and support healthcare and other applications (Web, Desktop, Mobile)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Work with the Project Manager to determine business needs.
- Analyse, design and develop software applications.
- Develop and test software to meet consumers’ and clients’ needs.
- Develop upgrades for existing applications.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Document all work for future reference.
- Perform other related duties.
Required Skills or Experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Logical Thinking & Problem-solving
- Patience & Attention to Detail
- Written Communication
- Applicant must have a Computer/Engineering/Information Technology degree with 2 to 3 years working experience in software development.
- Qualified candidates should have the ability to develop Web Applications primarily and Desktop/Mobile Applications and have the following technical skills: –
- Programming Languages: C#, Java, Shell Scripting
- Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, SQLite, OpenEdge
- Candidates should be self-motivated and willing to work overtime when required to meet deadlines.