Formulate and develop software solutions(Android, iOS, Windows, etc.) by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
· Evaluate application security and ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability is implemented in software components.
· Propose authentication methods, password policy, encryption methods, etc.
· Manage the delivery of system development projects from analysis, through design to release.
· Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project.
· Ensure availability of logs in all managed applications including event log issues, risk log and any subsequent reporting
· Participate in reviews and meetings and providing updates on project progress
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new modules and functionalities as may be required
· Perform code reviews, unit testing, and system testing as needed
· Research into emerging technologies and tools.
· Perform Systems benchmarking, Audit and Troubleshooting.
· Develop plugins, extensions, and add-ons and ensure continued integration with all necessary databases
· Manipulate geospatial data in GIS environments using geoprocessing tools, projection tools, vector editing and on-screen digitizing.
· Create and modify custom scripts using the appropriate programming languages, to enable spatial and temporal analysis of both vector and raster data within an enterprise relational geodatabase.
· A minimum of a first degree in Computer Science or a related field
Experience and Skills
· Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience as a software developer and familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle
· Good Coding habits
· Experience with GIS environments is a bonus
· Excellent Knowledge in Database Management
· Must be able to develop in native iOS
· Proficiency in .net technologies
· Must be able to develop in C#
The Job Role is located in Dansoman, Accra.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.