Website Liebherr-Ghana Ltd
Liebherr-Ghana Ltd is a part of the Liebherr Group, which employs over 42,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally.
Liebherr’s diverse and engaged workforce have been central to the company being recognised for innovative, quality products and customer-driven service. Liebherr’s 50+ years’ experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies means Liebherr is a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
Liebherr-Ghana currently has a vacancy for a Social- Medical- Health Care- Manager
The position reports to:Managing Director-Administration
- Oversee the Health Administration of the company
- Implement the medical and healthcare procedures and standards of the company
- Oversee hospital certifications, contracts and service conditions of health care providers
- Manage medical budgets, price negotiations and cost control
- Manage vaccinations, disease control and prevention
- Monitor treatments and ensure prevention of the abuse of the healthcare system
- Serve as a contact person with medical service healthcare providers
- Undertake medical emergency planning and coordination
- Conduct medical and health training
- Provide education on nutrition, diet, exercise, hygiene and sanitation
- Manage expat health insurance and provide advisory services for International visitors
- Monitor travel Insurance arrangements
- Monitor employee sick leave information
- Undertake health research and assessments
- Provide support for drug and alcohol abuse cases
- Provide guidance on traditional and complementary medicine
- Ensure workplace health in collaboration with the HSE Manager
- Provide emotional support for rehabilitation and therapy cases
- Encourage work-life balance, healthy living and improvement in living conditions
- Expertise in high level medical services (required)
- Adequate medical education
- Experience in a similar position and in conducting trainings for employees.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint
- Bound to professional discretion and ethical principles.
- Must be collaborative and a person of trust for employees and dependents
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Should be self-responsible with a ‘can do’ attitude and an ‘out of the box’ mindset
- Must be genuine, warm, empathetic and respectful
- Willing to travel frequently within our locations in Ghana
- Must have a valid driving license.
In return, Liebherr-Ghana provides its employees with a great range of benefits, a supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing organization.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via MySuccess. Only online applications will be accepted. Application ends 19th July 2019.